ENLiFEN Energy Storage Optimiser (ESO)
Welcome to the ENLiFEN Energy Storage Optimiser (ESO) the Lithium Energy Storage Solution
The ENLiFEN Energy Storage Optimiser (ESO) is a top of the range customised Lithium battery storage designed, engineered and manufactured in Australia and to Australian Standards. This gives the ESO the extra flexibility that is required to retrofit mission-critical systems.
Years of experience with Valen ENLiFEN Lithium cells has enabled our engineers to confidently design and deliver a safer, sustainable and reliable Valen ENLiFEN ESO battery solution. Each Valen ENLiFEN ESO module has a Battery Management System (BMS) containing electronics and the intelligence to protect and control Lithium Phosphate (LiFEPO4) cells to ensure they operate at optimum levels. These advanced BMS systems allow for optional remote monitoring an essential feature for teams managing multiple remote sites. The Valen ENLiFEN ESO’s hot-swappable individual Lithium cells allow technicians to minimise system downtime and allow for maximum system efficiency.
- Safer: Valen ENLiFEN ESO features a BMS preventing short-circuit with over-voltage and provides a safer Lithium battery energy storage system.
- Multiple BMS: each battery cell contains one as well as a mains BMS controlling all the cells within the module. This advanced system allows for safer system operation and longevity.
- Plug and Play: time spent on-site inspections and maintenance is reduced thanks to the Valen ENLiFEN ESO having a hot-swappable plug and play arrangement for the replacement of Lithium battery cells.
- Total Control: an optimised touch screen operation with three levels of control: client, installer and manufacturer ensures that the operation of the Valen ENLiFEN ESO system is controlled and monitored, preventing untowards errors.
- Australian Made: designed and manufactured in Australia, means the technical product support is readily available throughout the life of the Valen ENLiFEN ESO system.
- Software Analysis: Valen ENLiFEN ESO has a Windows software system available for data analysis.