Wow Customers Through Service
-Customers before politics and processes.
-What does the customer want?
Play as a Team
– There’s unlimited potential within our current team, so we need to be challenging ourselves, and others around us, to be the best version of themselves every day.
– Team competition, not individual stars.
– Moving faster as a team then our opposition.
– Make your goal not to be better than anyone else but better than you used to be.
– Achieving excellence in your area of the business – that means delivering the numbers, in terms of Lead & Lag measures every day.
– Everyone taking responsibility for the performance of the business, even when no one else is looking , you know what management requires from your role and are actively striving to achieve it.
– Producing results in personal life – this could be in terms of fitness, community support or learning
– We do what we say, we stand true to our word – every time
– Coming to work every day with a great attitude & moving with a sense of urgency that will make an impact across the business.
– Sense of fulfilment and personal growth.
– Achieving a work life balance.
Challenge the Status Quo
– We are committed to great results and good is the enemy of great. We want our employees to embrace & drive change.
– We can’t expect to continue to do the same thing in the same way and expect different results, what can we change to achieve a new level of success in your role.
-What can we do today, that our opposition haven’t thought about trying?